The 250 Series Mini Sound Shelter
The 250 Series Mini Sound Shelter provides a controlled acoustic environment in which hearing screening occurs efficiently at low cost. The main features and benefits of the 250 Series Mini Sound Shelter are:
- Complies with BS EN ISO 8253-1
- Supplied fully assembled or in ‘kit’ form
- The booth is fully mobile and is fitted with castors
- Will pass easily through most standard doorways
- Silent ventilation system
- Maintenance free internal LED lighting
- Moulded integral seat
- Foldable shelf and stainless steel jack panel
(for connection to the audiometer)
- Ready to use within minutes of delivery
The 350 Series Maxi Sound Shelter
With internal dimensions of 894mm wide x 948mm deep x 2000mm high, the 350 Maxi is an oversized version of IAC’s best selling Booth—the 250 Series Mini Sound Shelter.
The 350 Series Maxi Sound Shelter is the ideal environment to carry out hearing screening tests, whether it is at a healthcare practice or annual employee evaluation testing for industry.
The main features and benefits of the 350 Series Maxi Sound Shelter are: