Custom Audiology Rooms
IAC’s 70 years of experience in the design, manufacture and installation of ISO compliant audiology rooms and audiology booths is second to none. Our audiology facilities provide a comfortable environment for staff and a relaxed atmosphere for patients. We design, manufacture and install an extensive range of high performance audiology test rooms and audiology booths providing noise reduction levels from between Rw’35dB to Rw’60dB.
Our in-house specialist consultants, designers, engineers and project managers guarantee IAC’s place as the pre-eminent force in audiology rooms and audiology booths worldwide. Our detailed specification service is appreciated by audiologists, acousticians and architects globally.
Whatever your requirement – a single audiology booth or full hearing test facility design and fit-out, IAC’s resource and experience means bespoke delivery, consultation and full service support.
FEATURES OF IAC ACOUSTICS AUDIOLOGY BOOTHS & ROOMS
- On site assembly, finished with bespoke floor, wall and ceiling colours, materials and fabrics
- Silent ventilation systems allowing testing whilst ventilation is in operation
- Air conditioning systems include connection to main system, scavenge to draw air from a host room and independent dedicated systems
- Acoustic doors incorporate twin magnetic seals for slam-free, quiet operation
- Vast range of acoustic windows including integrated blinds and one-way vision
- IAC’s high quality Polyester Powder paint finish for outstanding durability
- Anti-bacterial finishes available – wall fabrics, suspended ceilings, floor carpets and wall plaques
- Windows, locks and low threshold details
Given years of experience installing thousands of hearing test facilities worldwide, IAC is uniquely qualified to design, manufacture and project manage Custom Audiology Rooms. Our engineering, sales and project teams are with you throughout the project helping you with the commissioning, specification, design, installation and on-site requirements of your completed audiology facility.
Using our unique Moduline® system of integrated laboratory and field-tested components (inc wall and roof panels, structurally isolated floors, acoustic doors, acoustic windows and ventilation systems), IAC guarantees unique high performance audiometric test rooms using modular systems offering many advantages over traditional materials including:
- Guaranteed acoustic performance & compliance inc HTM 2045, ISO 8253 and ISO BS EN6189
- Clean, rapid installation minimising building time and disruption
- Strong yet lightweight structures – approx 1/3rd the weight of conventional structures
- Maximum design flexibility – almost any choice of size and shape
- Portability – allowing dismantling and moving with minimum cost/fuss and no loss of performance