Conic Flow Circular Attenuators
Conic-Flow™ silencers from IAC Acoustics are available for low frequency applications, with an acoustic performance specifically engineered for the 63Hz, 125Hz, and 250Hz octave bands. Our Conic-Flow™silencers are economical and provide excellent acoustic performance.
The standard construction material for IAC’s Conic-Flow™ circular duct attenuators is galvanised steel; other materials such as aluminium and stainless steel are available on request. If you have a special requirement, please get in touch.
Conic-Flow™ Range of Products
IAC offers the following range of circular attenuators:
- CS/CL Range: These are IAC’s most popular circular attenuators and offer a low to medium pressure drop with higher insertion losses.
- NS/NL Range: This range is similar to the CS/CL range but allows a higher-pressure drop and lower insertion losses.
- FCS Range: The FCS range provides higher DIL ratings in 63Hz to 500Hz bands and up to 18dB more attenuation. This range also provides additional noise reduction with no increase in pressure drop.
- FCL Range: The FCL range provides higher DIL ratings in 63Hz to 500Hz bands and up to 15dB more attenuation. This range also provides additional noise reduction with no increase in pressure drop.
- C Range: This popular, cost effective unpodded design offers negligible pressure drop and self noise.