Support & Services
At IAC, we know that the job doesn’t simply finish once the facility is built. In order to keep your facility in optimal condition, IAC can provide a range of technical support services, from maintenance and servicing, system calibration, equipment obsolescence management, upgrades, diagnostics and the occasional component failure.
Our aero-engine test facility support department provides tailored packages for long and short-term support contracts. From computer and ADAS system issues, to full facility refurbishment and upgrades, IAC’s experienced engineers can help.
When you contact IAC Acoustics with a technical support issue, we will assign one of our expert engineers to investigate and resolve the problem. Our engineers are familiar with all aspects of your installation and have access to a wide range of diagnostic tools that can help to identify the problem and find a solution.
Support is provided on the basis of design authority, through to simple spares servicing including the following services:
- Calibration Services providing an on-site or off-site calibration service that measures the accuracy of your aero-engine test control equipment.
- Dynamometer Service comprising a full service, strip down and overhaul of all types of dynamometer
- Maintenance Services provides a full range of services that will keep your aero-engine test facility operating at its maximum potential
- Technical Manuals including drawings, training material and computer based training (CBT)
- Refurbishment and upgrade services bringing your existing test facility up-to-date with the latest technology and testing standards
- Spares sourcing and provision offering reliable delivery at acceptable cost